How to create a Hair Bump (without hairclips!)

I have been growing out my hair for a while now and it has finally grown past my shoulders! I had permed hair for years (even when my hair...

I have been growing out my hair for a while now and it has finally grown past my shoulders! I had permed hair for years (even when my hair was short, I did body perms) and I'm really not used to styling straight hair. In fact, I'm contemplating perming it soon. Straight hair is so flat and limp, which irks me, but at the same time, it has proven to be completely hassle-free. Decisions decisions...

Anyway, besides braiding my hair and tying it up into a pony tail, I'm going to show you my go-to hairstyle on lazy days when I still want to look sufficiently groomed. It's a half updo which involves a hair bump. I actually learnt how to create a hair bump without using any hair clips at all through this tutorial on Pinterest and it's such a life-saver!

Are you on Pinterest too? :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
 

I posted the link to this tutorial previously, but for your easy reference, I thought I'll just post the pictures here (including other easy-to-do styles too). :)  For the half updo hair bump style, refer to the last 5 pictures below! 

Note: I use clear elastic bands instead of thicker rubber bands shown. They're softer and make styling so much easier.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...